Are there other areas of work not directly related to you major?
Research Your Major Objective Paper
Content: This is a two page, typed assignment that requires some researching. Answering the questions below will allow you to complete this project in an effective and efficient manner.
- Discuss your major and why you chose it.
- How do your personal interests translate into a college major?
- Discuss the types of courses required.
- What are the types of projects, papers, and assignments involved?
- Discuss the difficulty of your major.
- Give three examples of the Pros and Cons of your major.
- Does your field of study require more than a Bachelor’s degree?
- What types of jobs are available in your major?
- How can one get a job in your field of study?
- Approximately how many careers are in your major?
- Are there other areas of work not directly related to you major?
- Is your major not at Suffolk? To what school would you be likely to transfer to find your perfect major? What can you do at Suffolk now that will help you reach this goal?