Assess adequacy of the sector’s IRR identification processes
INTEREST RATE RISK (IRR) MANAGEMENT:
A TOOLKIT FOR SMALL BANKS or SMALL CREDIT UNIONS.
Part A – Due on 4/5/23
- INTRODUCTION (2 or more pages)
To document the activities undertaken to evaluate potential risks related to interest rate risk management in small bank or small credit union sectors and recommend an IRR Management Toolkit for these organizations.
- Background Information (Basic Data describing the small banking sector or small credit union sector)
- DESCRIPTION OF RISK and RISK MANAGEMENT (2 or more pages)
- A. Identify areas of concern related to IRR management
- B. Assess current risk and trends in the sector you selected
- C. Evaluate changes within the sector
- D. Assess adequacy of the sector’s IRR identification processes
III. THE IRR MANAGEMENT TOOLKIT (2 or more pages)
- A collection of tools you recommend to evaluate potential risk related to IRR Management. Describe each tool.
- CONCLUSIONS (½ a page)
PART B – Due on 4/3/23
(This is a progress PowerPoint that my professor wants to see how my research is going)
The assignment for the class is as follows:
1. Each of you will be required to prepare a 10 minutes progress PowerPoint presentation on your project. ( POINTS WILL BE AWARDED).
2. The presentation will cover SECTION 1 from the Required Outline that was emailed to you.
A. Scope of the Study
B. Background ( Basic data describing the small banking sector or the small credit union).
PART C – Due on 4/5/23
Prepare a final toolkit PowerPoint to present to the class, Staff and faculty about toolkit project.