Define the variables and major findings from the data.
Locate research studies related to your research topic (abused children/trauma) that have data presented as charts. You may also use these two sites (list sites) and explore charts that have visualized their data in a more public format:
Analyze and discuss the graph or chart you have chosen. (Note – you must choose a graph or chart in a journal article for your research topic, as a graph or chart is required in the final week 8 research poster).
1. Paste an image of the graph or chart into your paper
* State the name of the graph or chart
* State the title/author/description of the study and chart
* Include a citation under the graph and in the References page.
2. In a 2- to 3-page paper (not including APA reference page), evaluate the data you found:
* What is the overall study or data about?
* What is the title of the chart that correlates with the study?
* Which type of chart is used to present the data, and why do you think it was chosen?
* Define the variables and major findings from the data.
* Have there been updates to findings of this data, and if so, who made them and are they reliable?
* What did you learn about data presentation from your analysis that could be useful in your career or future research?