Demonstrate a deep understanding of the logistic function concepts and theories as well as supply chain management strategies.
Submission Date by students: Before the end of Week- 6th
Place of Submission: Students Grade Centre
Weight: 15 Marks
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the logistic function concepts and theories as well as supply chain management strategies.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand complex issues pertaining to supply chain integration and strategic supply chain partnership.
This assignment is an individual assignment.
The purpose of this assignment is to identify and apply Logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools to suggest logistics performance priorities. To this purpose, you should search and review about these companies through secondary available information. Think about how you can apply the concepts/tools that you learned in this course.
Write about the logistics performance priorities of any ONE of your choice in Covid 19 restrictions. Explain why you have come to your conclusions:
1) A low-fare Airline FLYADEAL
2) A fast-food chain Such as Albaik
The Answer must follow the outline points below:
- Executive summary (3 Mark, Max word count 450-500)
– Summarize what is logistics performance priorities, and what Logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools applied to achieve the company’s objective.
- Background information (3 Mark, Max word count 450-500)
– Briefly introduce the company background (e.g., name, products, business size, location, internal/external interesting facts, etc).
- Problem Description (3 Mark, Max word count 450-500)
– Describe the objectives clearly and specifically.
– The objective may involve either logistics decision-making or process improvement.
- Application of logistics and SCM concepts/tools that were applied (3 Mark, Max word count 450-500)
– Describe what specific logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools be applied to achieve the objective. This section should make it clear that you understand the concepts/tools you are about to use.
5- Conclusion and results (2 Mark, Max word count 300-400)
– Analyze the expected results / the proposed solution.
- References at least 7-10. (1 Marks)
Note: Use APA style of referencing