Discuss the main challenges faced by the team during the change process.
Planned Change in an Underorganized System
Refer to the case study titled “Planned Change in an Underorganized System” given on Page number 36, Chapter 2 in your textbook and answer the following questions:
- Critically discuss the basic change process beginning with the formation of IMAR and ending with the existence of a number of funded projects carried out by university researchers. (3 marks)
- Which model of planned change has been used in the case from your point of view? and why? (3 marks)
- Based on what you have learned about positive model, action research model and the general model of planned change, were there any important steps omitted from the IMAR change process? Were there any extra steps included in the IMAR change process? Please explain. (3 marks)
- Discuss the main challenges faced by the team during the change process. (3 marks)
- Critically evaluate the change process and if you were the consultant what would you have done differently to improve the process? (3 marks)
- You must include at least 5 references.
- Format your references using APA style.