Discuss your legal and regulatory responsibilities, and their implications, in proposing solutions for the client and how you will adhere to them.
Part 2: Research emerging technologies
You will need to prepare for writing your proposal by analysing and researching relevant information. Create a word-processed planning document, addressing the following headings and content:
- Analyse the information and data in the scenario to determine the client’s problem, requirements and constraints.
- Analyse the key elements of three of the technologies and processes that the client currently uses, to ensure you understand them.
- Use at least two critical thinking protocols or processes to identify the limitations of these three technologies and processes.
- Discuss your legal and regulatory responsibilities, and their implications, in proposing solutions for the client and how you will adhere to them.
- Create at least five questions to ask yourself, which will guide your research and
- Research relevant emerging technologies and practices in the information technology industry to identify possible solutions to the client’s issues. Your research sources must be from a range of reputable and verified complex and technical information, including diagrams. You must include a minimum of five research sources.
- Include your research sources in an annotated bibliography, using applicable features and functions of your word processing software (such as the Citations & Bibliography tools in Microsoft Word). Use either the Harvard or APA reference style.
- Summarise each information source and evaluate the reliability of the information against the following criteria (150 words for each information source):
- The author’s background
- The intended audience and purpose
- The date of publication.
- The date of publication.
- Compare and contrast two different critical thinking concepts/approaches that you could use to make decisions for this proposal. Include descriptions of the key features/characteristics of the concepts/approaches.
- Use a decision-making framework, according to the ICT Governance Policy, to:
- evaluate and challenge your ideas
- use and respond to different perspectives
- select three technologies and three practices as the optimal solutions for your
- Develop a basic stakeholder communication plan for the project. Include at least three important communication exchanges that will be used (in Projects 1 and 2), identifying the stakeholder/audience, the purpose of the communication and the
appropriate channel, format and tone to use. This can be in a table like the one below: