How can long-distance running affect female clients or athletes?
What does Boyle say about the following (pp 129- 178 attached). 15 points/ 3 points per question.
Paste the questions with your response.
- Is there any good reason to implement aerobic training into an anaerobic/ power athlete?
- Define the meaning of this statement: “It is easier to get an explosive athlete in shape, than it is to get an in-shape athlete explosive.”
- What is better for conditioning: long distance cardio or shorter, intense interval sessions? Support your answer.
- How can long-distance running affect female clients or athletes?
- What is more important for speed training? Top end speed or starting speed? Why