Is this an acceptable source to use in a college level research paper?
Week 3:Evaluating Sources
Click the link for each source to review. For each source listed answer the following questions:
- What is the name of the source?
- Is this an acceptable source to use in a college level research paper?
- Why or why not?
Your rationale should be supported by at least two specifics about the source, such as what you can uncover about the credibility of the author, publication, or sponsoring organization; bias detected; or the quality of sources used. What kind of specifics you use will depend on the source you’re looking at.
You should look at the site as a whole for the first two. The remaining three link to specific articles to focus on, though you might still find useful information elsewhere on the site.
Sources to Evaluate:
• Global Warming (http://www.globalwarming.org/
- “The Myth of Smoking During Pregnancy” (http://www.sott.net/article/268159-The-myth-of-smoking-during-pregnancy-being-harmful)
- • “Feline Reactions to Bearded Men” (http://www.improbable.com/airchives/classical/cat/cat.html)
• Dr. Oz (https://www.drozshow.com/)
• “Effects of an Irregular Bedtime Sleep Schedule” (https://bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles…