Provide a 200-300-word thoughtful reaction to a selected contemporaneous article.
Global Political Risk Discussion: Post #4
Country about Egypt
Post (1): provide a 200-300-word thoughtful reaction to a selected contemporaneous article.
For a superb/quality post, the analysis must endeavor to connect the contemporaneous event/development to as many as possible of the following–
- at least one of the definitions of Political Risk
- salient course concepts
- course lectures/lecture slides
- assigned/required course readings
- implications for the business community
- “personal” experience (direct or vicarious, where applicable)
- build on (rather than regurgitate) earlier posts in the discussion thread
- furnish reference information for all applicable/additional research/sources
The post should provide your own thoughtful and informed “so what?” (critical thinking) analysis of the event/development. Be sure to reflect on at least their implications for business (manager, entrepreneur, enterprise, market, customer, client, supplier, investment, etc.) and other non-state actors. Besides the first reaction/analysis on a featured article, subsequent reactions should endeavor to reference (i.e., build on) earlier reactions to the selected article. Consider asking questions, elaborating on a point in earlier posts, suggesting other possible arguments, or suggesting other examples.
As a general guideline, posts should be well-developed, use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation.