Provide a final word on whether or not you think the legal topic is appropriate for society. What change may be needed? Defend your position.
Body Worn Cameras
Fornal Presentation Powerpoint: This presentation will involve you selecting a legal topic from the approved list ( Body Worn Cameras) and making a comprehensive presentation about it. The project will be “presented” in class. The real challenge should be making all of the information easy to follow, interesting, and engaging on a PowerPoint presentation (do not just write a ‘paper’ in your presentation).
- Include the topic, any significant authors or practitioners associated with the topic, the professional qualifications required to hold a position, to practice the topic, or standards needed to enforce a particular law or condition.
- Include the purpose of the law, history, appropriate people to enforce or practice, etc.
- Include information from contemporary examples of the law topic being applied in our society.
- List some realistic strengths san weaknesses.
- Somewhere in your presentation, utilize at least two peer-reviewed journal articles that discuss the law or utilization in daily practice.
- Include five questions about your project that may be used on the final exam.
- Provide a final word on whether or not you think the legal topic is appropriate for society. What change may be needed? Defend your position.