Write a Letter from Birmingham Jail.
Write a Letter from Birmingham Jail
1. Provide a clear statement in the introductory paragraph (answering the first question should give you a thesis statement).
2. Provide parenthetical citations for information you paraphrase or quote.
3. Papers must include, at the end, the proper MLA citation for the essay.
4. Papers must not have more than four quoted lines from source material.
5. Avoid plagiarism (copying).
6. Papers should be three pages long.
7. Papers should be clean; no mistakes in grammar, run-on sentences, etc.
8. All papers should be typed in 12-point Times New Roman font, and double-spaced.