Write an engaging and reflective paper that would be helpful for someone in the discipline wanting to learn about “Failure to Respond” and the associated trends in Nursing Education and Practice.
Failure to respond reflection
- Review the provides article on ” failure to respond” .. link is above
- Write an engaging and reflective paper that would be helpful for someone in the discipline wanting to learn about “Failure to Respond” and the associated trends in Nursing Education and Practice.
- Use the following as a checklist for the scholarly paper:
- Use Times New Roman, 12 pt. font; 1-inch margins; double-spaced.
- Consists of 800 to 1000 words in length
- Citation and references are to follow the APA manual format
- References should be no more than 5 years old
- Wikipedia (or similar sites) is not to be used as a reference
- Taber’s and/or other medical dictionaries or encyclopedias are not to be used as references.
- Include the following elements:
- Title page (APA formatted title page).
- Background knowledge-brief summary of current knowledge on the “Failure to Respond” and Clinical-Decision Making in Nursing
- Challenges imposed in practice
- Intext citation present and appropriate
- Literature Review
- Literature searches for the topic on the web and in databases are limited to peer-reviewed professional nursing and medical journals, texts, and writings (no older than 5 years).
- Uses literature to support claims, facts, and statistics.
- Intext Citation present and appropriate.
- What are your views on change?
- How will your practice be affected by the current changes and challenges associated with “Failure to Respond”?
- How will you personally uphold the change efforts in practice?
- Proofread and edit the paper carefully, following the assignment rubric.
- Use the plagiarism tool to check the summary against unintended plagiarism.